I had gotten into the habit of reading to Xavier...
Its become the thing we do most... I love stories,
I ask him "Am I making up a story or, are you reading me a story?"
He ran to get his book this time... heard him looking for it...
Tonight was the first night he read me a story
"the Cat in the Hat",
He was picture reading... but he knew the story and told it like a pro.
Just had to add that one...
Dwayne
for more visit myboyxavier.blogspot.com
Its become the thing we do most... I love stories,
I ask him "Am I making up a story or, are you reading me a story?"
He ran to get his book this time... heard him looking for it...
Tonight was the first night he read me a story
"the Cat in the Hat",
He was picture reading... but he knew the story and told it like a pro.
Just had to add that one...
Dwayne
for more visit myboyxavier.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment